||Maimi Gardens FL
||GLB Solutions, a successful full-service logistics
company, is looking for a Billing Clerk to perform a range of accounting and clerical tasks related to
the accounts payable function. This generally includes receiving, processing,
and verifying invoices for payment. This role also serves as an auditor,
ensuring that invoices are accurate and that proper accounting procedures are
Attention to detail
Written and oral communication skills
Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to,
Ability to work independently and take initiative.
Based on experience.
benefit plans (health,
eye, and dentist), including IRA with a
- Assemble and
review invoices to be completed for payment.
- Analyze and obtain
proper information, and/or backup documents regarding extra billing
charges at the time of invoicing.
- Clarify any
questionable invoice charges by reaching out to vendors.
- Verifying any discrepancies as well
as resolving billing issues. (Disputes on behalf of the company)
- Understands compliance issues
around accounts payable processes.
||Miami Gardens FL
- Dispatch drivers on shipments by relaying pick up and delivery information as well as routing.
- Maintained professional relationship with customers via phone and email.
- Provided administrative support to the staff
- Managed a high paced office by self-motivating and multi-tasking.
- Kept records, monitored driver daily logs for error or violations.
- Follow DOT regulations, complied with safety regulation and hours of service.
- Managed hours of service and dispatch load accordingly.
- Responsible for keeping track of the driver’s location to make sure drivers leave and arrive on time for scheduled freight appointments.
- Excellent customer service attitude,
- Ability to work under potential stressful,
- Knowledge of the transportation industry preferred,
- Ability to communicate well with others,
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment,
- Excellent writing and organizational skills,
- Professional appearance and demeanor,
- Ability to take direction and is detail oriented,
- Ability to solve problems and work in high pressure situations,
- Has a strong computer-based skills, including working knowledge of PC.
- Must speak and write fluently in both English and Spanish.
- One year of operations or customers service experienced required.
||GLB is expanding into the Atlanta market and is looking for Owner Operators who can also work in the warehouse when not on jobs. We will guarantee 40 hrs of work per week. Driver must be able to handle White Glove deliveries of Furniture and have a helper along with commercial deliveries.
||Sales and Marketing Coordinator
||Miami Gardens FL
part time at approximately 25-30 hours a week but may increase to full time.
Looking for someone energetic and a fast learner. Will train person with the
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Manage and Maintain Marketing Databases
- Send out Sales and Marketing emails
- Help develop and send out mass e-mail
blasts and physical mailers
- Manage new customer database and new
customer welcome kits
- Phone Calls to House Accounts
- Assist in pulling and organizing new sales
- Work closely with management and sales team
at data entry and typing
customer service skills
written and verbal communication skills
decision making ability
analytical ability and problem solving skill
with Microsoft Office
to easily learn new software an programs